Tantra – Eine Reise ins Innere 5-7 Juni 2020
Retreat in English and Italian
An Inner Journey Towards Wholeness
This is a course for all who would like explore and eksperiment with meditation and practices from Tantra.
A proces for both men and women who currently are alone in their love life or for indivduals in a relationship who would like to explore meditations and practices from Tantra by themselves.
We will work with:
• a tantric approach – Tantra means tools for expansion, saying yes to what is.
• meditations from the world of tantra
• tantric practices
• the outer and the inner polarity
• the interplay between female and male in all sexes
We will be discovering and bring awareness how to perceive and how to feel life in the body.
We will be focusing on how to contain energy; both sexual and emotional and start feeling the love dimension whether you are alone or not.
Meditation practice, sharing and exchange will be part of the course.
We will move quite a lot, so it is convenient to bring loose clothes.
There will be no exercises in couples and all exercises are with your clothes on.
The Alchemy of Tantra can give you:
• An experience of coming more “home” to yourself with higher self-love and self-esteem
• Acceptance and Understanding
• Healthier and longer lasting relationships – both in love-live, work-life and relationships in our daily life.
• Feeling more relaxed in our sexuality, with less focus on performance
• Becoming more spontaneous and creative with your sexuality
• Becoming more creative and more relaxed with your emotions
• Becoming more playful and creative with finding a partner
• Deepening of your Meditation
A Tantric Approach
Tantra means tools for expansion. Basically, Tantra expands our awareness in our daily lives where there is polarity. Where there is a charge.
Unaware, we usually project this inner polarity on the outside and we continue to discharge this energy as we believe the source is outside of us.
Either on an existing partner or in a longing for an imaginary partner.
Or we project this polarity into our conflicts where we believe that the source of the conflict lies in what we project on outside; such as Partners, friends, family, work, authority, society, economical situation, etc
Tantra uses tools of understanding and awareness to helps us understand that everything outside is a mirror of an inner current.
We usually keep on discharging, releasing this energy and subsequently we loose precious information that is held in this energy and we are lost, with little freedom
Tantra provides us with various meditations and practices that helps this Inner current/energy to become more available to us.
Anjori and Dhairya are together as partners and fellow travelers since 1998 and their exploration of tantra is a process that continues since 2001. Their workshops are based on the teachings of Osho and the teachings of the Tibetan Buddhist tantric tradition of Padmasambhava’s lineage and Neel Fasting’s teachings of the Vaekstcentret Tantra School in Denmark. Dhairya has had training as a Osho Therapist and Meditation teacher in Pune (India), ELC Consulting and Heart Meditation Teacher in Osho Miasto. Anjori has had training as Osho Divine Healer in Pune (India), as Subtle Body Healer, ELC Consulting and Heart Meditation Teacher in Osho Miasto.
for more info or booking you can write or call:
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.tantricheart.eu
+39 349 43 11 719 Anjori
+39 348 06 31586 Dhairya